|Section||U.A.P Curriculum Content Outline||Recommended Hours|
|I||Introduction to the role of the U.A.P in nursing care settings||2.00|
|II||Foundation for working with people||6.00|
|C. Standard Precautions for Infection Control||2.00|
|D. Body Mechanics||0.50|
System and Related Care
|B. Intergumentary System||9.75|
|C. Gastrointestinal System: Upper||4.00|
|D. Gastrointestinal System: Lower||2.00|
|E. Urinary System||3.00|
|F. Cardiovascular and Respiratory System||4.00|
|G. Neurological System||0.75|
|H. Endocrine System||1.00|
|I. Reproductive System||1.00|
|J. Immune System||1.00|
|K. Rest and Sleep||0.50|
|L. Death and Dying||1.50|
|V||Home Cre Module Hours||10.00|
Comfort Home Pricing Plan, Choose Your Plan From The List.
Week Day & Weekend Schedule
Time: 9am - 5pm
1. Bring a clear, full-face original passport photo (2"x2") of your head and shoulders taken within the past six months ago. Sign your name on the front of the picture.
2. If you are a naturalized U.S citizen, please submit a copy of your U.S passport or certificate of naturalization (colored copy).
3. If you are a legal alien of have other immigration status, please submit your USCIS immigration documents. (Submit a colored copy of both the front and the back of your card).
4. Submit criminal history documents (if applicable)
5. Original Social Security card, Driver's License / State ID, Birth Cert.
6. Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (if applicable) supporting docs.